Introducing Reader's Choice!

I've been intending to do something like this ever since I saw Christina's awesome Sadie Hawkins Sunday feature take flight, and now I'm finally getting around to introducing a spinoff of Christina's SHS, Reader's Choice (name shamelessly stolen from Gillian--thanks, Gillian!), to Finding Bliss in Books! I've wanted to introduce this feature to Finding Bliss in Books because I am undeniably awful at reading books I have unless I am given a prompt, and the amount of unread ARCs and even more scary, the amount of unread bought books I have, is seriously a problem. So now I have a prompt--you guys! With Reader's Choice, you can have me read anything you'd like--a book you love and think I'll love, a book you hate and think I'll hate, an ARC you're looking forward to reading that I have--anything! Just fill out the form below and I'll choose entries randomly and read the book that is chosen! Note: I am clearly not the fastest reader (I'm not even a fast reader period), so while I would like to have this be a weekly feature (on Mondays, most likely), it may at some times have to end up being bi-weekly. (But not permanently, of course, there just may be one skipped week because I couldn't read the book in time.) Anyway, this is a long introduction, so lo and behold! The form! If you have anything you'd like me to read, fill it out and I'll choose an entry soon and read the book. 


5 comments :

  1. I've been seeing so many of these popping up lately that I'm half tempted to do it myself! Unfortunately, my libraries suck (they're never updated and their YA section is seriously lacking), so it's impossible to. Best of luck with this, Blythe! I'm sure you can do it, because in the end, it's the review that counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL MAKE YOU READ ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS. (No I won't. Well, maybe one or two...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature so much, Blythe!! I think it's great that you're starting it up. I can't wait to see what people would have you reading. ;)

    Good luck with this! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Sometimes it helps to have a direction when you are reading, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea-I enjoy this feature and especially seeing in the review why people selected a book for the blogger to review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!