Today's Releases (February 5)


  


  


 


Released on 2/7




Okay, guys, sorry for the belated post! I'm going to make this one quicker than usual, and, as opposed to the usual paragraph-long commentary, I'm just going to name a few of this week's releases I'm excited for: Etiquette and Espionage, City of A Thousand Dolls, and The Ruining. I should be starting CoATD really soon, and the other two sound awesome. I'm also reading Hysteria right now and am not sure what to think. I had to put it aside for a bit because it was difficult for me to get into, but I hope to get back to it soon. Which of this week's releases do you have your eye on? Let me know in the comments, and until next week, happy reading! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!