Showcase Sunday (24)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:


  


Thanks to Random House, Delacorte, and Egmont for the review copies!


Bought: 




I'm really looking forward to reading the books I got this week, especially Level 2, because it sounds really original, and I am just dying to see what this amazing twist is, and Warm Bodies, because the movies looks really funny. Notes from Ghost Town also sounds interesting, but I'm afraid it'll be a bit cheesy and cliche in the sense that "love never dies", and blah blah zzzzz, but we'll see. And I still have my ARC of Lies Beneath that needs to be read, but once I do read it at least I have an ARC of Deep Betrayal waiting to be read! 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a comment letting me know!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!