Today's Releases (December 18)


  


  


  


The only release I'll be getting this week is The Darkest Minds, which has been recommended to be by many, many friends, and has been loved by some very trusted friends of mine. To be honest, I most likely would not have checked it out if it weren't for the massive amount of glowing reviews, but I just need to see what the hype is about. I also plan on starting the first Lying Game novel really soon because I'm in search of a fun, light mystery read, so there's also a possibility that I'll be buying The First Lie, but most likely not this week. That's it for me this week, but what, if anything, are you getting this week? Leave a comment below letting me know, and happy reading (and happy holidays!). 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!