Today's Releases (November 6)


  


  


  


Meh. Another underwhelming week (though I'm sure it won't be for many, as Days of Blood and Starlight is released and I know many, many people have been pining at their walls for that. I haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone yet, though, so...), but I'm pretty relieved by that! I have so many bought books I need to read, and I challenged myself to read a bunch of dystopian books for the month of November (see this post for more information), so I'm glad I won't be buying any of this week's releases. Do you have any books you're getting today? Leave a comment below telling me which books, and happy reading! (I can already see the Days of Blood and Starlight comments coming.) 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!