Today's Releases (November 20)


  


  


Not a lot of releases this week, and not many that I've got my eye on (but really? Is the Stephanie Plum series still happening? God dammit, Stephanie, it's been nineteen books - choose!). I was interested in Undeadly but then a few negative reviews came in from trusted sources ensuring I would only be frustrated if I read it, so then I took it off my radar immediately. I'm slightly interesting in Elemental, as I've heard amazing things about Antony John's books and this does sound interesting, but I'd have to wait for some reviews to come in before deciding whether to get it or not. What releases are you getting this week, if any? Leave a comment below letting me know, and as always, happy reading!  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!