Showcase Sunday (14)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review. 

For Review: 




Bought: 


 



I may have gotten a pretty small haul this week, but it's one I'm happy with, and hey, quality over quantity, right? I've heard good things about Infinite Days, but when I requested Stolen Nights, I didn't know it was the sequel to Infinite Days because the synopsis didn't read like a sequel. Of course, when I was approved for the title, I found out it was a sequel and then bought Infinite Days. That's what I get for not checking the Goodreads page for a book before requesting it on NetGalley. And last week I was a bit unsure about Break My Heart 1,000 Times, but after reading some positive reviews, I came to the conclusion that it is most likely something I will like, and hopefully it will be the perfect Halloween read! 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!