Waiting on Wednesday (July 18)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "cant-wait-to-read" selection is Crash by Lisa McMann.

Crash
Lisa McMann
Series: Visions, #1
Release Date: January 8th, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Number of Pages: Unknown

Add to Goodreads
Jules lives with her family above their restaurant, which means she smells like pizza most of the time and drives their double-meatball-shaped food truck to school. It’s not a recipe for popularity, but she can handle that.

What she can’t handle is the vision. Over and over, Jules sees a careening truck hit a building and explode... and nine body bags in the snow.

She has no idea why this is happening to her or if she’s going crazy. It hardly matters, because the visions are everywhere--on billboards, television screens, windows--and she’s the only one who can see them.

But it’s not until the vision starts coming more frequently, and revealing more clues, that Jules knows what she has to do. Because now she can see the face in one of the body bags, and it's someone she knows. Someone she’s been in love with for as long as she can remember.
Okay, let's make a little checklist, shall we? This book:

Has an absolutely amazing cover that I'm in love with? Check. 
Has a synopsis that will have me crying in agony of the book's release date? Check. 
Is written by an incredibly hyped author, who I'm dying to read something by? Check. 


What did you choose for your WoW? 

Leave a link in the comments!


5 comments :

  1. lol love the little Gif! I wasn't a big fan of the Dream Catchers series, but this one does look good. Love the car she has to drive lol.
    My WoW
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard very mixed things about the Dream Catchers series, but I've heard amazing things about Cryer's Cross and Dead to You (which I have a copy of, so I plan to read it soon). I'll go check out your WoW, now, thanks for stopping by, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha your GIF is making me laugh a lot xD I really like the sound of this book, and the cover is so striking!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    -Laura
    What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right?! I absolutely love the cover! Thanks for stopping by - I just checked out your WoW. I hope you end up liking Glitch more than I liked it! (Because I really didn't like it...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (GFC Follower)
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2236

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!